Mining-Fire Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mining-Fire Forum

Mining-Fire Minecraft Server Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

WIZ is destroying our things.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WIZ is destroying our things.  Empty WIZ is destroying our things. Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:01 am

MaleficMalice

MaleficMalice

Freyante and I have been playing on this server for a while now. I personally have donated. I have encountered Wiz griefing our buildings whenever he gets a chance and he is doing it out of pure spite or malicious intent. It is getting quite annoying having to rebuild many of the structures on our land. We have an issue with not having enough power to claim land but I believe it should be a part of the servers CODE that there is some sort of respect given to the other players of the server unless there is an obvious in game altercation that occurs. Justine can vouch that it is most definitely Wiz causing the destruction based on server logs. There is no communicating with this fellow. I have only had a positive impact on this server and I wish to continue as such.

Malefic Malice

2WIZ is destroying our things.  Empty Re: WIZ is destroying our things. Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:00 pm

Conqueror

Conqueror
Owner

I'm very sorry to inform you that this is a griefing world, I suggest get more people in your faction and claim the land.

http://miningfire.omgforum.net/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum